|Harbour Enterprise Klaipeda UAB|
|Minijos Str. 169F
|Phone:||+370 672 59002
|view all >|
- RFD Beaufort (United Kingdom, member of Survitec Group)
- DSB Deutsche Schlauchboot (Germany, member Survitec Group)
- Eurovinil (Italy, member of Survitec Group)
- Uzemik (Russia)
- Fujikura Rubber (Japan)
- LSA Liferaft Systems Australia (Australia)
- Stomil (Poland)
- CSM (China)
Services are rendered in accordance with requirements of SOLAS Convention, International Life-Saving Appliance Code, IMO Resolution № 761(18) and Manufacturers' instruction manuals.
Inspection process includes the following jobs:
- Examination of container;
- Examination of buoyant chamber and canopy;
- Regulated tests' carrying out;
- Inspection of gas inflation system;
- Inspection emergency equipment.
If liferaft(s) are condemned during inspection by Harbour Enterprise staff we are ready to offer to our Clients new equipment for purchase as exchange for the condemned one. Life-raft(s) meeting the requirements of SOLAS Convention and Life-Saving Appliance Code will be quickly delivered to the vessel from stock in Riga, Liepaja and Tallinn.
Principle of our operation - quality, resposibility and efficiency.
Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.