|Harbour Enterprise Klaipeda UAB|
|Minijos Str. 169F
|Phone:||+370 46 365012
|Fax:||+370 46 365012|
|view all >|
Services are rendered in accordance with requirements of SOLAS Convention, International Life-Saving Appliance Code, IMO Resolutions № 1206/ 1 and № 1277.
Process of annual launching appliances' inspection includes the following jobs:
- Examination of davit structure;
- Inspection of wires and sheaves;
- Functional inspection of limit switches and power supply systems;
- Examination of stored power systems;
- Examination of hydraulic systems.
- Examination of brake mechanisms;
- Examination of remote control systems;
- Inspection of power supply systems;
- Examination of winch seatings and bodies;
- Dynamic winch brakes tests' carrying out;
- Fault detection and repairs of machinery.
- Dynamic winch brakes under-load tests' carrying out;
- Static tests of construction carrying out;
- Replacement of steel wires and other lifting gears (additionally charged).
Our staff is equipped with modern outfit which is required for above-mentioned jobs including water bags for load tests.
Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.