|Harbour Enterprise Klaipeda UAB|
|Minijos Str. 169F
|Phone:||+370 46 365012
|Fax:||+370 46 365012|
|view all >|
Lifeboats and Rescue boats
Services are rendered in accordance with requirements of SOLAS Convention, International Life-Saving Appliance Code, IMO Resolution № 1206/1, № 1277 and Manufacturers' instruction manuals.
Annual inspection process includes the following jobs:
- Examination of structure condition (fixed and removable equipment included);
- Examination of engine and propulsion systems;
- Functional inspection of limit switches and power supply systems;
- Examination of sprinkler systems;
- Examination of air supply systems;
- Examination of maneuvering systems;
- Examination of bailing systems;
- Operational on-load release tests' carrying out;
- Fault detection and repairs of hulls and machinery.
Our staff is equipped with modern outfit which is required for above-mentioned jobs including water bags for load tests.
Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.