|Harbour Enterprise Klaipeda UAB|
|Minijos Str. 169F
|Phone:||+370 672 59002
|view all >|
Fixed FF Systems
- CO2 high-pressure fire-fighting systems;
- CO2 low-pressure fire-fighting systems;
- Powder fire-fighting systems;
- Unitor Dry Chemical Powder System
- Foam fire-fighting systems;
- Water sprinkler and spray systems;
- Water mist systems.
Service of above-mentioned systems may include the following jobs:
- Level check of fire-fighting substances inside steel cylinders;
- Laboratory analyses of foam concentrates;
- Hydraulic tests;
- Flaw detection, cleaning, dyeing of fire-extinguishers bodies and starting cylinders;
- Hydrostatic tests of manifolds and lines;
- Condemnation and maintenance of valves and starting devices.
Services are rendered in accordance with requirements of SOLAS Convention, International Code for Fire Safety Systems, IMO Resolutions and Manufacturers' instruction manuals.
All work procedures are approved by International Classification Societies and Regional Maritime Administrations.
Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.